ENRICHED BY GOD
(Enriched by God + Generous like Jesus = make the world a better place.)
2 Cor 9:11 You will be enriched in every way so you can be generous on every occasion... NIV
1 Cor 1:5 For in him you have been enriched in every way—with all kinds of speech and with all knowledge. NIV
What does it mean to be enriched? There is uranium and there is enriched uranium. Ordinary uranium isn’t used in nuclear bombs. Enriched uranium is used to make nuclear bombs.
This is uranium that has been added to, enriched, sooped up and is concentrated. There is more uranium per square inch than there was before.
In Christ we have been added too, concentrated, sooped up and enriched. When we are enriched by God to more effectively fulfill God’s purposes in the earth! You have been added to and are enriched by God! There is more God per square inch in you than ever before!!!
2 Cor 5:17 You have been made new in Christ.
1 Cor 2:16 You have the mind of Christ = access to God’s thoughts about any and every situation!
1 Cor 6:17 You have been united with God and are connected to His purposes!
Rom 10:8 You have God’s words in your mouth.
Phil 4:13 - You can do all things when you are in Christ.
Jesus took ordinary you and ordinary me, and He enriched us for his service! We are now dangerous! This room is full of Holy Ghost power ready to blast through utter darkness proclaiming this powerful light – setting the captives free!!!
You are enriched by God! Our focus tends to be on what we want rather than what we have. God’s focus tends to be on what we do with what we have.
God knew how materialistic the world would become. God knew that you and I would live in a generation inundated with materialism and he reveals a plan to break spiritual materialism in your life. Tithes, Offerings & sacrifices have always been part of God’s definition of worship. The rhythm of sacrificial routine gathering, serving, living & giving together as a church family is incredibly healthy to your life!
Mark 12:41-44 Jesus sat down opposite the place where the offerings were put and watched the crowd putting their money into the temple treasury. Many rich people threw in large amounts. 42 But a poor widow came and put in two very small copper coins, worth only a few cents. 43 Calling his disciples to him, Jesus said, “Truly I tell you, this poor widow has put more into the treasury than all the others. 44 They all gave out of their wealth; but she, out of her poverty, put in everything — all she had to live on.” NIV
The true cost of discipleship isn’t about how much you give but how much of what you have is given. Giving from surplus isn’t a sacrifice and God views it as a lesser gift.
We must learn to embrace all God has entrusted to our care and sacrificially devote ourselves to the greater purposes of God! We truly are enriched by God in so many ways!
“For in him you have been enriched in every way--in all your speaking and in all your knowledge“ 1 Corinthians 1:5
There is no area in your life that God wants to remain barren. He wants every place to prosper, your health, your finances, your social networking, your creativity, your emotions, your plans – everything.
He has enriched our minds. “For in him you have been enriched in every way--in all your speaking and in all your knowledge —“ 1 Corinthians 1:5
This is really only possible through the reading of God’s word. It’s by putting all that wonderful knowledge into us that will make us rich. It empowers us to do great things and draws us closer to Jesus.
“Through knowledge its rooms are filled with rare and beautiful treasures. A wise man has great power, and a man of knowledge increases strength;” Proverbs 24:4-5
Through knowledge its rooms are filled with all sorts of precious riches and valuables. The wise are mightier than the strong, and those with knowledge grow stronger and stronger. (New Living Bible)
Our thinking has been enriched by the addition of scripture. Not only in knowledge are we enriched, but in out speaking too. He has enriched our words.
“For in him you have been enriched in every way--in all your speaking … 1 Corinthians 1:5
Christ has given us new words to speak and has enriched our vocabulary, especially after we have been filled with the Holy Spirit, for the Spirit is our Teacher and He gives us a new language as well. God is now there to help you in every way; talk about being enriched. “I speak in tongues more than you all.” My vocabulary has been enriched. I can now pray the will of God and be edified from within. I can also pray for revelation after speaking this new language and have God speak to my spirit. Talk about having nuclear fuel.
“And when they bring you unto the synagogues, and unto magistrates, and powers, take ye no thought how or what thing ye shall answer, or what ye shall say: For the Holy Ghost shall teach you in the same hour what ye ought to say.” Luke 12:11-12
Peter was really enriched, for he denied Christ on the eve of His death and yet 50 days later after being filled, saturated and enriched by the Holy Spirit he uttered words that led 3000 to Christ and the infilling of the Spirit.
“Then Peter stood up with the Eleven, raised his voice and addressed the crowd:…..When the people heard this, they were cut to the heart and said to Peter and the other apostles, “Brothers, what shall we do?” Peter replied, “Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. The promise is for you and your children and for all who are far off—for all whom the Lord our God will call.” With many other words he warned them; and he pleaded with them, “Save yourselves from this corrupt generation.” Those who accepted his message were baptized, and about three thousand were added to their number that day.” Acts 2:14, 37-40
Talk about someone being enriched. You can do all things in Christ for you have been enriched by Him in every way. Amen.
I AM ENRICHED BY GOD!!!
I AM: (Declare these when you get up and before you go to bed at night)
1. Special. I am fearfully & wonderfully made. Before I was even born God
knew me & had a wonderful plan for my life. He knows & understands my
thoughts. He thinks about me & guides me continually. (Ps 139)
2. Created in God's image. (Gen. 1:27-31) I have the mind of Christ (1Cor
3. God's child (Rm 8:15-17) He adopted me into His family (Gal. 4:4-7,
4. Chosen by God, and He calls me His friend. He ordained me to bring
forth much fruit. (John 15:13-16)
5. Trusting in God with all my heart. I am not leaning to my own
understanding, but I am acknowledging Him in ALL my ways & He is
directing my path. (Prov. 3:5-6)When I am afraid I will trust in God (Psm
6. Trusting God to work out all things for my good. (Rm 8:28) He orders
my steps. (Ps 37:23-24)
7. Kept in safety wherever I go. Angels have charge over me. (Psm. 91)
8. Led by the Holy Spirit (Gal. 5:16-26, Rms. 8:1-14)
9. Able to actually enter into God's presence through the BLOOD of Jesus
10. Praising God continually. He dwells among the praises of His people.
11. Delighted that God is pleased with me. (Psms. 149:3-4) He rejoices
over me with joy and singing.
12. Blessed with many blessings. (Deut. 28:1-14, Gal. 3:13-14, 29, Eph.
1:3, Mal. 3:10-12, Luke 6:38)
13. Being taken care of by the Good Shepherd. (Psm. 23, John 10:1-18) He
lets me cast my cares on Him (I Peter 5:7)
14. Washed in the BLOOD of the lamb which cleansesme from all my sings.
(Rev. 1:5) (GOD covers me with Jesus' BLOOD. He washes off the filth of
sin in His cleansing spiritual bath)
15. An inheritor of eternal life. (John 14:1-4, I John 5:11-13, Rev. 21)
16. Redeemed from the hand of the enemy (Psm 107:2) (God has rescued me
from Satan's prison)
17. Saved by grace through faith (Eph. 2:8) It is a precious gift of
love. (John 3:16)
18. Justified through Jesus' BLOOD. (Just as if I had never sinned) (Rms.
19. Sanctified (Set apart for God's service) I flee the very appearance
of evil (I Thes. 5:22-23)
20. Righteous (In right standing with God) (IICor 5:21, Isaiah 61:10)
21. Comforted, taught & guided by the Holy Spirit who is within me. (John
22. The temple for the Holy Spirit to dwell within. (I Cor. 6:19-20,
3:16-17, Rms. 8:1-14) I will keep it clean.
23. Set free by the truth. Who the Son sets free is free indeed. (John
8:31-36) [free from satan's grasp]
24. Dwelling in a secret place, under the shadow of the Almighty (Psm.
91) I am safe there.
25. Given wisdom. (James 1:5, Hosea 4:6) [To increase wisdom, pray Eph.
26. Having all my needs supplied by God according to His riches in glory
by Christ Jesus (Phil. 4:19)
27. Supplied with living water. (John 7:37-39, 4:13-14) I will drink it
and let it flow through me.
28. Included in God's BLOOD Covenant. (Abraham's & New Covenant) (Gen.
17, Heb 8:6-13, 9:1-28,
29. A new creature in Christ. Old things have passed away. (II Cor 5:17,
Eph 4:22, 5:11) Ex: Butterfly
30. A partaker of God's divine nature (IIPeter 1:4-10) I have the fruits
of the Spirit (Gal. 5:22-26)
31. Abiding in Christ. He is the true vine and I am a branch. Without Him
I can do nothing. (John 15:1-11)
32. Healed by Jesus' stripes (I Peter 2:24) Healed physically,
spiritually, emotionally, mentally
33. Shown mercy by God. (Psm 136:1-26, Lam 3:22-23) Shown God's unfailing
love (John 3:16, Rms 5:6-11)
34. Confident that nothing can separate me from God's love which is in
Christ Jesus (Rms 8:38-39)
35. Given everything I need to be complete in God (Col 2:9-10)
36. Experiencing light afflictions that bring eternal glory (II Cor
37. Aware that God's grace is sufficient in all trials (II Cor 12:7-10)
38. Enjoying perfect peace because I keep my mind stayed on God (Is.
26:3) Peace that passes ALL
understanding. (Phil 4:7)
39. Aware that Jesus knows my grief & pain, because He experienced them
40. A sweet savour (aroma) of Christ (II Cor 2:14-15)
41. A light in this world. (Matt 5:14-16) God is my power source (II Cor
42. Bringing my body under subjection to God's will (I Cor 9:27)
43. Filled and fortified with Holy Ghost power (Acts 1:8) He dwells
within me (I John 4:13, Eph 3:20)
44. Given the whole armour of God to wear. I put on the belt of TRUTH,
the helmet of SALVATION, the Sword of the Spirit, which is the WORD of GOD. I pray always in the
Spirit, watching and having done
all, I will stand (Eph 6:10-20)
45. An overcomer by the BLOOD of the LAMB and by the word of my
testimony. (Rev. 12:11)
46. Given power over all the power of the enemy. (Luke 10:19) Greater is
He that is in me than he that is in
the world. (I John 4:4)
47. Not wrestling against flesh & blood, but against principalities,
powers, rulers of the darkness & spiritual
wickedness in high places (Eph 6:12) My weapons are not carnal but mighty
through God (II Cor 10:3-4)
48. Laying aside every weight and the sin that so easily besets me, so I
can run the race with patience.
49. Forgetting those things which are behind & pressing toward the mark
for the prize of the high calling.
50. Submitting myself to God & resisting the devil. He must flee (James
4:7-8) I will draw close to God.
51. Giving no place to the devil. (Eph 4:27) He is like a roaring lion
seeking whom he may devour. (I Pet 5:8)
52. Trusting God to turn things satan means for evil to my good (Gen
50:20, Rms 8:28)
53. Delivered out of the devil's traps (Psms 119:110-112, 91:3-4,
54. Not tempted above what I am able to bear. God makes a way of escape
from any temptation I may face.
(I Cor 10:13) Jesus used scriptures when He was tempted by satan. I will
do the same. (Matt 4:1-11)
55. Filled with the fullness of joy when I am in God's presence. (Psm
16:11) I get strength (Neh 8:10)
56. Not given a spirit of fear, but of power, love & a sound mind. (II
Tim 1:7) I have courage (Jos 1:9)
57. Content. (Phil 4:11, I Thes 5:18) God place me in His body exactly
where He wanted me & I am satisfied.
(I Cor 12:11-31) I will not envy anyone, nor will I compare myself with
anyone else. (Heb 13:5, Gal 5:26)
58. Rejoicing always. (Phil. 4:4-7) I will "Praise the Lord anyway", even
in hard times.
59. Doing all things through Christ who strengthens me (Phil 4:13) God is
with me and strengthens me.
60. An imitator of Jesus. (I Pet 2:21-25, Eph 5:1-2, II Cor 3:18) I ask, WHAT WOULD JESUS DO? Then I
61. Treating others as I would treat Jesus Himself (Matt 25:31-46) and as
I want others to treat me
62. Forgiving others. (Matt 6:14-15) Forgiving others as He forgives me
63. Walking in love as God loves me (Eph 5:2, I Cor 13) Loving others as
myself (Matt 22:39)
64. Loving, blessing, doing good to & praying for my enemies. (Matt 5:44)
Showing mercy (Luke 6:35-38)
65. Observing & doing God's will. (Deut 28:1-14, Jos 1:8, Ezek. 36:27,
John 14:21-24 & 15:10-17,
66. Controlling my mouth so I won't sin. (Psm 19:14, 39:1, 141:3, Eph
4:22-5:5) I will not lie (Rev 21:27)
67. Given beauty for ashes, joy for mourning & the garment of praise for
the spirit of heaviness. (Is 61:3)
68. Crucifying my flesh & walking in the Spirit (Gal 5:24-26) Taking up
my cross (Matt 16:24)
69. Walking by faith & not by sight. (II Cor 5:7) Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen (Heb 11) Faith comes
by hearing & hearing by the Word of God (Rms. 10:17)
70. Renewing my strength as I wait upon God (Is 40:31)
71. More than a conqueror through God who loves me (Rms 8:37-39)
72. Praying so I will not enter into temptation. My spirit is willing,
but my flesh is weak (Matt 26:41)
73. Patterning my prayers after the Lord's prayer (Matt 6:9-13) The
Spirit helps me pray (Rms 8:26-27)
74. Reading God's Word and meditating on it day & night (Jos 1:8, Psm
119:9-18) It is spiritual food.
(Jer 15:16) It is life.
75. Being transformed by the renewing of my mind (Rms 12:2) I am changing
from glory to glory.
(II Cor 3:18)
76. Casting down imaginations & things that exalt itself against the
knowledge of God. I am bringing into
captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ. (II Cor 10:5)
77. Thinking on things that are true, honest, just, pure, lovely and are
of a good report. (Phil 4:8)
78. Given power to witness & to fulfill the Great Commission (Acts 1:8,
Matt 28:19-20) I will seek the lost.
79. Pleading the BLOOD of Jesus for protection & victory as the Israelites did. (Ex. 12)
80. Loving God with ALL my heart, ALL my soul (mind, will & emotions) &
ALL my strength (Mark 12:30)
81. Aware that this is the day the Lord has made. I will rejoice and be
glad in it. (Psm 118:24)
82. Will not sit in the counsel of the ungodly, stand in the way of
sinners or sit in the seat of the scournful.
Formula for successful living:[ EARLY!!] pray, read the word of God,
praise & worship!